Le Diner en Blanc - Havana: Important Information
For this first year in this exotic location, we are counting on many of our guests to be tourists. Given this fact, we have some important information for you.
- As it is our inaugural year and due the high number of visitors expected, everybody in the waiting list will have a secure Phase 1 invitation. So, you can make your travel arrangement without fear of not getting an invite.
- All phases are now opened! So soon after you’ll have sign up to the waiting, you will receive your invitation to register to the most memorable night of your life! Sign up at register.dinerenblanc.com/havana/en/register or simply click on the Register tab on this site.
- To facilitate your travel arrangements, we have partnered with Summitour. To know all about their offers, please contact them via summitour.com.
- It is not mandatory to make your travel arrangements through Summitour. If making your own travel arrangements, please make sure you get the appropriate entry permits or Visas to Cuba. Le Dîner en Blanc - Havana will not be responsible for your entry to the island.
- Equipment Rentals for tables, chairs and cutlery as well as table cloth and napkins will be available as part of the participation fee.
- A selection of wines/champagne and food curated by our Executive Chef Cielito Rosado will be on sale on the e-store. All purchases to be delivered on the site on night of the event.
- Every guest foreign, will need to pay the participation fee as well as the pre-ordered items from the e-store using your Paypal account or your credit card. No local currency accepted.
- For local guests, participation fees and e-store purchases can be paid at the Havana Paradiso office using local currency
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: